In line with our internal processes and systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international policies with regards to data protection and user privacy: EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
2. How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information for:
- Internal record keeping
- Improve our products and services
- Scheduling of demo
– A member of our team may contact you to respond to your inquiry Demo Request
- To fulfill our contractual obligations towards our customers and service providers and contact employees of the customer and service provider for this purpose
- Contacting you with our monthly newsletter, educational information (white papers, guides, articles, webinar/event notification, etc.), and/or product information (product updates, special offers, technical documentation, demo-related information) relevant to your inquiry. You may opt-out at any stage from within an email received or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – we (almost) always respond within 24 hours.
3. Your right to information and revocation
- You have the right to request information from us at all times about the data stored with us in reference to you, as well as their origin, their recipients or categories of recipients, to whom these data are passed on and the purpose of the storage.
- You have the right to correction of your data as well as the right to cancellation under, the right to limitation of processing and the right to data transferability under Article 20 GDPR.
- You also have the right of appeal to a data protection supervisory authority
- If you have given your consent to the use of your data, you can rescind your consent at any time.
Please send all requests for information, disclosure or revocation of data processing by email to email@example.com
4. Data security
We maintain current technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular, to protect your personal data from threats during data transmissions and from disclosure to third parties. They are being respectively adapted to the current state of the art.
5. Collection of personal data and where is this information stored?
If you submit a demo request, submit your information via contact us page or fill any other form on our website (webinar sign up, monthly email newsletter sign up) some personal information will be stored within this website’s database. This data is currently stored on our website content management system that this website is built on (HubSpot). From here, your data may be added to Pipedrive. This information is only accessible by authorized Precisely staff and is not accessible by third parties.
- In case of a mere informational use of the website, i.e., if you do not request a demo or do not submit information to us, we do not collect personal data, with the exception of data transmitted by your browser in order to facilitate your visiting this website. Usually, these are: IP-address, date and time of the request, time zone difference to Greenwich mean time (GMT), content of the request (concrete site), access status/HTTP-status code, respectively transmitted data volume, website, from which the request originates, browser, operating system and its interface, language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the mere informational use of the website, you may request a demo if you are interested. In order for us to perform this service, you are required to transmit to us your first and last name, your phone number, your email address, title and the name of your company.
5.1 Contact Forms
We collect the following information about you when you complete a form on our website:
- Full name
- Company name
- IP address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Other information you supply relevant to your inquiry
Furthermore, when using the website, cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and allotted to the browser you use. By storing a cookie, certain information is transmitted to us, that helps create an overall user-friendlier and more effective website. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses on your computer. Visit http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm to find out more.
- Transient cookies (temporary);
- Persistent cookies (temporary);
- Third-party cookies;
- Flash cookies (permanent).
B. Transient cookies will be automatically deleted, once you close your browser. In particular, these are session cookies. They store a so-called session-ID with which different requests of your browser can be allocated to a common session. Thereby, your computer can be recognized if you return to the website. The session cookies will be deleted once you log out or close your browser.
C. Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a predetermined duration that can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security preferences of your browser at any time.
D. You can configure your browser preferences according to your demands and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, should you do so, please note, that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
E. Flash cookies used will not be recorded by your browser, but by your Flash-Plug-in. These cookies store the required data regardless of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish a processing of flash cookies, you need to install the respective add-on.
The saved information will be stored separately from other data possibly given to us. In particular, the cookies’ data will not be linked to your other data.
5.3 Google Analytics
Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be sent to and shortened by a server of Google in the U.S. On behalf of the provider of this website, Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the activity of this website and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the context of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate preferences in your browser; however, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent Google’s collection and processing of data generated by the cookie (including your IP-address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-G In addition, you can prevent the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link; an opt-out cookie, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website, will be set: Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics. Further information regarding the terms and conditions as well as data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by the code “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
Moreover, we use Google Analytics to analyze data from AdWords for statistical purposes. To prevent this, you can deactivate this use via Google’s ads preference manager (http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=en).
5.4. Email Newsletter
If you choose to join our mailing list, your email address will be stored in HubSpot who provide us with email marketing services. HubSpot is a third-party data processor. Your email address will remain within HubSpot’s database for as long as we continue to use HubSpot’s services for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter, either from within the newsletter you receive by using the unsubscribe link or at any time on this website. Instructions are provided below.
6. How to opt-out or manage your email preferences
You may opt out or manage your email preferences at any time, either by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe-button in an email that we’ve sent to you.
7. Our third party data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and we trust in their reliability and IT and data security since all of them comply with the legislation. All of these third parties are based in the USA and are EU-U.S Privacy Shield compliant. Data will be disclosed on the basis of the adequacy decision of the European Commission of 12 July 2016 (implementing the decision (EU) 2016/1250).
8. How long do we hold onto personal information?
In correspondence to Art. 5 para. 1 lit. e GDPR, we are endeavored to store personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, taking into account the principle of storage limitation. However, we are obliged to comply with certain legal obligations to retain business documents.
In principle, we will retain personal information for three years for companies that do not progress to a customer.
Information about your right of objection according to Art. 21 GDPR
Right of objection in individual cases
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, which may be processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR (data processing on the basis of a weighing of interests).
This also applies to profiling based on this provision within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 4 GDPR, which we use for credit assessment or for advertising purposes. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweighs your interests, rights, and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
The right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes
In individual cases, we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising. If you object to the processing for direct advertising purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
The objection can be made form-free and should be addressed to: email@example.com
Version, Effective date: 2018-05-24
By empowering all our departments across offices in several countries with self-service automated contract templates, we’ve drastically increased our efficiency and at the same time improved risk management.Christoffer Lötebo, CEO at Precis Digital
We manage all our contracts digitally through Precisely. We are no longer bothered by the troublesome process dealing with paper contracts and have stopped procrastinating boring admin tasks after meetings since they only take a few minutes.Adrian Schwarz, CEO at Cruitway
Having all our contracts in one place means a lot when we are approaching investors. It has a direct effect on our valuation and indirectly in growing our business even further.Edvin Brobeck, CEO at Mapiful